Watch lil baby gay video leaked on social media went viral

 Lil Baby has taken a decisive stance against the recent viral video that has been making rounds across social media platforms, purporting to depict him in a compromising situation. On the weekend of October 20, 2023, an explicit video featuring one man engaging in an intimate act with another man attained virality on X, formerly known as Twitter, as reported by TMZ.The video bore the caption “nah lil baby,” a phrase juxtaposed with the explicit content, causing many denizens of the online realm to speculate that it was none other than the acclaimed “Drip Too Hard” rapper himself.This isn’t the first instance where Lil Baby has found himself embroiled in the murky waters of social media rumors. Earlier in the month, his digital footprint went ablaze as he garnered widespread attention for his shooting prowess at a firearms range, accompanied by his endeavor to grapple with the recoil. In response to Hot New Hip Hop’s tweet, one user quipped, “That recoil is cooking him… he’s got to cease rapping about firearms.”In an illuminating New York Times exposé, Lil Baby was probed regarding his deliberate avoidance of the trappings of social media notoriety. In response, the rapper unapologetically affirmed his disposition, saying, “Absolutely. That persona is foreign to me. In my perspective, it’s mere theatrics – a quest for clout. I’m not inclined towards such pursuits. My following has organically burgeoned from my authentic self, not through any transient viral phenomena. I’m rather oblivious to the mechanisms of the latter.”Expounding further, he shared, “I’m just not attuned to it. My disposition is rather low-key, transcending the predilections of those who chase after such fleeting notoriety. Perhaps one day, but that’s a remote possibility. I don’t possess a penchant for it.Be it a grand fashion show in the heart of Paris – it resonates as a mere nonchalant gesture. I believe I’ve inherited this outlook from my time in confinement – a state of existence where you’re physically present but emotionally detached. The mentality is thus: ‘I’m here, and I must persevere.’ Upon my release, this disposition has persisted. I’m here, but I’m also not here, even in the presence of positive stimuli. It’s what propels me forward.”

Comments

Popular Posts