NLE Choppa Sukihana Video – CrackerMusic.com

 

NLE Choppa and Sukihana’s Video for “Slut Me Out (Remix)” – NLE Choppa and Sukihana are making money from the explicit version of their new video for “Slut Me Out (Remix)” on onlyfans. The Memphis rapper uploaded the NSFW video to OnlyFans.

NLE Choppa and Sukihana’s “Slut Me Out (Remix)” video for onlyfans has been leaked for free. NLE Choppa is making money from the explicit version of the video for onlyfans for his song “Slut Me Out (Remix).” The Memphis rapper uploaded the NSFW video to OnlyFans.

 


NLE Choppa uncovered that an OnlyFans form of the video would be delivered on Sunday, April 23. The realistic was made public last evening by 8 p.m. PST. I’m dropping this with @sukihanagoat; damn it! “‘Slut Me Out’ Remix PT 2 @ 8PM PT #SlutMeOut,” he tweeted.

The “‘Whore ME OUT’ REMIX TAPE/VIDEO’ is presently accessible on OnlyFans (connect in bio)! He posted to Instagram.

The new video highlights Choppa acting enchantingly and Suki showcasing an oral $3x act. Some fans are debating whether the new image is actually a music video or a $3x tape on social media. The song itself featured a stanza written by Sukihana. $3xyy Red, a sprouting rapper, contributed a section to the first remix, which was delivered on April 7.

Suki raps, “You can pistol whip me like I’m Miami, NLE,” adding, “But you need a ratchet b***h like Sukihana/From the back, the coochie like a Gucci wallet/Tight p***y and snatch his condom I eat the d**k with some Benihanas.” Suki can be pistol whipped like Miami, NLE. NLE While talking in a X-appraised way, Choppa makes statements like, “Sham my shirt in the event that you love me ($3xy)/Spit right in front of me when you f**k me (Come $3x me)/Play with my gooch while you s*ck me (Don’t message me)/Eat the d**k like you was monstrous.”

At the point when a clasp from the Miami music video shoot became a web sensation recently on Instagram and Twitter, NLE Choppa turned into a web sensation. Choppa can be seen in the video guiding Sukihana and $3xxy Red by their hair.

On April 12, NLE Choppa addressed the criticism he had received for allegedly treating the women like dogs in an interview with The Breakfast Club. He claimed that $3xyy Red requested that he grab her hair, and he obliged her.

Look at the video below;

Comments

Popular Posts